Sunday, March 31, 2019

Theme Reveal #AtoZChallenge 2019


It is that time of the year again. April  A to Z blogging challenge is knocking on the door. This will be my third consecutive year of participation. And I am really excited to complete it this time too. Looking forward to your comments, feedback and most importantly encouragement to make this happen. As they say third year is always the toughest one. So fingers crossed!

For the uninitiated, this challenge is about writing a blog-post daily through the month of April, except on Sundays. And to raise the bar higher, one has to post with topics arranged thematically from A to Z. 26 letters of the alphabet! 26 posts!

In 2017 my theme was 'Anecdotes and Stories from my Life'. You can read all the posts from that challenge here. In 2018 my theme was 'Listicles - Stories, anecdotes and observations from our daily lives in form of easy-to-read lists'. You can read all the posts from that challenge here. If you haven't read them before, do have a look. I am sure you will find at least one post that resonates with you. 

The theme I have chosen this year is related to a subject very close to my heart - Films. I love watching films, discussing them and sometimes writing about them. So here is my theme for this year's challenge : Hindi Film Industry / Bollywood Cliches


In fact the name Bollywood used to describe Bombay Cinema or Hindi Language Film Industry itself is a cliche. While Hollywood is a place, Bollywood isn't. Bollywood is a portmanteau of "Bombay" and "Hollywood". Let the movies begin! 



6 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Welcome back! Film is always a topic with great potential at A to Z. I haven't seen many Bollywood films, but I've seen some of the musical clips from them and they are often very good.

Have a great Challenge!

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Charan Deep Singh said...

Thanks Arlee Bird

Unknown said...

All the best Charan Deep..
Looking forward to ur post

Charan Deep Singh said...

Thanks Minal 🤗

Sneha said...

All the best charan sir.. After a long time seen you blogging..

Charan Deep Singh said...

Thanks Sneha. Not that long 😊