Wednesday, April 08, 2020

G : Gratitude #AtoZChallenge2020


Last week, in my post on Crazy people during lockdown, I had thanked people providing us essential services in these times. Many people subsequently wrote to me about the need of gratitude in this crisis situation. So I am keeping my post simple today. I will be practicing the most common but one of the most effective gratitude exercises - Journaling. I will write down few things which I am grateful for, especially grateful because these things help me to deal with the lockdown better. Here is my lockdown gratitude list:

1. I am grateful that, at this time, I have a job and I can provide for my family.

2. I am grateful that I have a ceiling on my head and a home where social distancing is possible in a comfortable manner.

3. I am grateful that I have family members, who help me deal with my anxieties. 

4. I am grateful that I have a roof top terrace, where I can go for a walk, get some fresh air and see the sun / moon

5. I am grateful for internet, because without it there would be no job, no entertainment and no online deliveries of groceries.

6. I am grateful that I have a three year old son, who makes me feel good with his happy antics, even when 'Work From Home'  hours exceed the acceptable norms. 

What are the things you are grateful for today? Do share with me in comments section!

---

Previous Challenges : Letter G




2 comments:

Joy Weese Moll said...

I chose Gratitude for G, too!

I'm grateful that our local grocery store put lots of safety measures in place so I felt more comfortable shopping today than any time since this all started.

I'm grateful for the A to Z blogging challenge making a nice distraction this month.

Charan Deep Singh said...

Thanks for stopping by joy.

Amd I am grateful for both the things you mentioned too